Free PDF Writer

By now, most everyone has noticed that PDF files have become the prevailing format for secure and reliable distribution of electronic documents.

So how do you, the normal person, create these handy files without paying an arm and a leg? I have found a great and easy answer. CutePDF writer. I admit, it’s not as full featured as the pay version by Adobe, but for the savings, I can do without those features anyways.

Like with the MS Office products, it appears that the more you pay for the program, the more “features” you will never use in your life. I know someone somewhere would have a use for them, but at least for me, they just slow me down and make the product cost more then it’s worth.

I personally like the way CutePDF works, no interface to deal with, no configuration. Install and go. I like plain and simple.

When you get the product installed, to create a PDF all you have to do is print. That’s all. You have a webpage (I know this one is at the top of your list) that you want to convert, go to file print and select the CutePDF Printer. You can use this converter for any application you can print from. For the price you can’t beat it.

No comments:

Average wake-up time:

  Average wake-up time: South Africa - 6:24 AM Colombia - 6:31 AM Costa Rica - 6:38 AM Indonesia - 6:55 AM Japan - 7:09 AM Mexico - 7...