For New Bees In Online Earning.

OK, some of you out there are quite new and feel a little overwhelmed with all of these different sites people talk about and programs, frankly you don't know where to start.

- How much money can you make online?

- How do I receive payment? Is it through Paypal or can I ask for it in the mail?

- Where is the easiest place for a beginner such as myself to start making money online?

- Also with GPT programs, I do not want to recieve a bunch of junk in the mail, can I avoid this?

- I am under 18 years old, will this be a problem on any sites?

The amount of money you can make online depends entirely on how much time you spend on it and what methods you use. You can usually get paid through either method.

I would say it is best to start with paid surveys, if you are under 18.
For GPTs, they don't usually send junk mail. Junk email and telemarketing calls on the other hand are very common.

- How much money can you make online each month if you don't mind me asking?
As much as you are willing to work for. There is no limit, but it isn't easy either just like offline if you work hard and smart you can make any amount of money.

- How do I recieve payment? Is it through Paypal or can I ask for it in the mail?
It varies from site to site and every so often there's a new bunch coming around, but at the moment the most popular are paypal, alertpay, strict pay and a few others I can't recall right now. They're free to open an account with so you can basically have all of them set up. Also, many REAL programs will be happy to send you a check too.

- Where is the easiest place for a beginner such as myself to start making money online?
Get paid to (GPT) sites are free to join and make a few bucks. It's rare to make a living off of those since most people never get enough referrals, but it's a great starting point while you learn about other things.

- Are there any helpful guides/websites/posts that you recommend I should take a look at that might help me out?
My advice would be to find a person that's making a living online (careful as many say they do...) and follow their path. I did it that way and people are more than happy to guide me since they earn a referral commission in most cases. Without a good mentor I doubt I could've gotten to where I'm at now since I've been scammed many times before, it just makes things easier.

- Also with GPT programs, I do not want to receive a bunch of junk in the mail, can I avoid this?
I've been with a few GPTs and am still active with them. I've never really received any real mail (you better have a separate email account though...), but I've gotten a couple of phone calls. Usually if you just tell them you want to be removed from their database they won't call any more though.

- I am under 18 years old, will this be a problem on any sites?
Your age usually doesn't matter when you're doing business online. Especially if you're joining programs instead of starting your own. There are often residence restrictions, but if you're in the U.S. it shouldn't be a problem...

There are some scams out there. You need to be really careful to avoid such companies.

You can also try for Affiliate Programs. You can register to different affiliate programs and chose the products that you want to market. You do not need a website, the affiliate program will provide you with a link and you will earn commission on any sales made through that link. You can advertise the link for free through articles and forums.

Your income will depend on the time you are ready to spend being on the net and the quality of work. So don't be upset when you get less then you wanted to be. I guess that all of us had some problems before. Go Luck!

No comments:

Average wake-up time:

  Average wake-up time: South Africa - 6:24 AM Colombia - 6:31 AM Costa Rica - 6:38 AM Indonesia - 6:55 AM Japan - 7:09 AM Mexico - 7...